Skipjack Resort & Marina is committed to offering the most comfortable and user-friendly accessibility experience while you stay with us in our Florida Keys oasis. You can relax knowing our experienced staff is available to ensure you enjoy everything the resort, marina and the surrounding Middle Keys region have to offer. We are a legacy property and have worked carefully with ADA guidelines to provide accessibility in our spaces and enhance our guest experience. For additional information on accessibility features, please contact us directly at 305-289- 7662.
General accessibility features of the property include:
- 2 dedicated accessible car parking spaces.
- 2 dedicated accessible van parking spaces.
- Front desk is 20 feet from accessible hotel entrance.
- Front desk access close to main entrance.
- Lowered counter space at front desk.
- Ability to accept special packages in advance for medical needs.
- Licensed service animals allowed.
- TTY phones available.
- Strobe and audible smoke/carbon monoxide alarms in common areas.
- Main floor access to:
- Swimming pool.
- Tiki bar and Blu Bistro restaurant.
Accessible guestroom features include:
- 550-square foot guestrooms.
- Select guestrooms feature roll-in showers
- Grab bars on bath control wall and back wall of shower/tub.
- Removable shower wands.
- Unobstructed sinks.
- Telephone ring indicator.
- Assistive listening devices available at front desk.
Accessible property routes include:
- Ramp from accessible parking to front entrance and registration desk.
- Ramp from parking lot to guestrooms.
- Ramp from accessible parking to Tiki Bar and Blu Bistro restaurant.
- Ramp from accessible parking to swimming pool deck.
Additional accessibility features include:
- The staff at Skipjack Resort & Marina is committed to ensuring the best possible and most comfortable experience at our legacy Florida Keys property. Here are examples of modifications our team members are trained to make:
- Remove additional furniture from the room (like chairs or tables) to create more open space.
- Refrigerate medication while your room is being prepared.
- Provide an extension cord to allow for easier access to electricity.
We wish to ensure the best experience for all of our guests. Please don't hesitate to reach us at 305-289-7662 with any questions.